Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Day 5. the Dark Fairy. RECKLESS: The Petrified Flesh




The Dark Fairy

The Dark Fairy is my absolute favorite female character in the Reckless series and, quite possibly, my favorite female character ever. I think why I like her so much is because she doesn't do what's expected of her. She doesn't just stand around and look pretty even though she is the most beautiful creature in all of the MirrorWorld. She left her home to seek out a man she saw in a dream and made sure that everyone behind the Mirror knew who she was despite the fact that none of them know her name.  Even though she is the darkest fairy to ever live, she has a certain calmness and gentleness that makes her even more intense and frightening to humans in my opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment