Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Day 11. J is for Jacob Reckless. RECKLESS: The Petrified Flesh




J is for Jacob Reckless

Jacob Reckless is the main character in the Reckless Series, and he definitely lives up to his last name. If you ask anyone behind the mirror who the best treasure hunter is, they'll all tell you the same thing - Jacob Reckless. He is stubborn and driven by emotion most of the time. The only place he feels at home is wherever Fox is. 

He's more complex than most MCs I've read lately, and even though I want to knock him in the head sometimes, I still worry about him and hope that everything works out in a good way for him. He's already been through a lot of hell in the first three books, and I know he's going to have to go through a lot more. I think he'd be quite disappointed if he had it easy, though!



No comments:

Post a Comment