Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Day 15. N is for Nesser. RECKLESS: The Petrified Flesh



N is for Nesser

Nesser is, if I'm remembering correctly, the only She-Goyl we've met in the Reckless Series (though, obviously there are many others LOL.) She is a Jasper Goyl like Hentzau and is the only female in his search squad (who are out looking for the Jade Goyl). In the Petrified Flesh, she is only thirteen, but Goyl are considered to be adults at the age of nine. She basically despises all humans because it was humans who murdered her sister, and I'm sure that played a large role in her joining the army. I can't say I blame her. I'd take up arms to avenge my sister's death. Speaking of my sister, Nesser happens to be Nikki's favorite Reckless character! I must say, Nesser's grown on me a lot since re-reading TPF and the Golden Yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment