Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Day 25. X. RECKLESS: The Petrified Flesh.

Sorry I'm late on my posts. I work retail so weekends are super crazy for me. Plus, I've been sick, so I just haven't gotten around to posting these.




 X

X is a seriously hard letter to fin a word to go with. So, I decided to do it like Roman Numerals kind of thing and talk about Chapter 10 in the book. In chapter 10, the reader really gets to see the relationship/closeness of the two main characters in the series and also learn their backstory. Fox and Jacob have such good chemistry in the Reckless series, and for the first time, you get to see Fox in her human skin instead of the fur of the vixen. In this chapter, Jacob makes a decision to go seek help from the one person he swore he'd never go back to and it sets a lot of things into motion.



No comments:

Post a Comment