Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Fangirl Friday: Eyeshadow!

Fangirl Friday is simply that. It's your chance to completely fangirl (or fanboy) over anything you want! It can be a book, a movie, a band, a song, music in general, a tv show, your favorite type of coffee, your favorite earrings, or silver glitter! Have fun. Be creative. Share the things that make you happy!


I abso-freaking-lutely love eyeshadow. I could stand in front of a makeup counter all day and just stare at all the colors. I tend to gravitate toward Maybelline because the colors show up better and last all day. (I feel like I’m in a commercial… but seriously.)  I drive my best friend insane when I take her in a store with me because we’ll stand in the makeup department for me to debate over the little containers of colors for thirty minutes. I’ve had to buy shirts before because I didn’t have any to match my eyeshadow! (I know, I know. It’s supposed to be the other way around LOL) But there’s no way I’d ever just not wear perfectly good eyeshadow. 


1 comment:

  1. Luckily you have big eyelids, unlike your sister. :p

    ReplyDelete